Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Gifts of Astrology: Neptune in my 2nd House

I have been pondering about my Neptune in the second house.  I learned that Neptune rules the 12th. For me, self worth is influenced by romance and love and by money.   I had a relationship with a man who had a transit of Neptune in his 7th house of relationship or his 5th house of Love and Fun.  I understand so much of my life now from the gift of Astrology.   
I got sick when he left me, my self-worth being tied to my romantic relationships at the time.  My finances were Neptunian influenced which means I was dreamy about it and kept having impractical ideas that never materialized into material wealth.  He had money and was generous and loving, but his dreams of relationship were illusions and led to disappointment.   I took it personally and got ill.  No wonder why he couldn't really understand his own feelings; they were vague at best.  How could he have told me that he perceived me as an illusion and woke up to disappointment.  If he had known of this transit, perhaps he could have looked at things more realistically and been able to talk through disagreements and come to a more grounded approach to relationship.  He also had the victim/Savior complex with that transit so he was there to save me from my 2nd house with Neptune woes - for just a little while.  My savior was flighty and the castle in the sky was precisely where it was, in the sky.   I crashed and burned and he went on to another dream.

Meanwhile, I got savvy on my astrology for a moment and let google save me a bit. I read everything on one search page and bookmarked the only positive one.  I think I will now create my own, afterall, astrology is only a blueprint, as Paramahansa Yogananda said.  His chart had him married, but instead he became a Yogi Saint that brought Self-Realization Fellowship to the western world.   I believe what he said, it is only a blueprint, so why not rewrite it to make it positive, all of it positive. Bring Abraham, channeled from Esther Hicks, into this and TELL A NEW STORY.

This means that a person with Neptune in the 2nd house has to value themselves above all.  Their self-worth will attract the necessary money to live well.  Money needs to be seen as Love and Light and a gift from God, not separate from spirituality.   Money matters have to be practical with no needless spending. One can make money from things dreamy, like film, acting, or from things that negate separation between others, such as caring for the sick or helping others in idealistic ways.  Best not to self-sacrifice and give away money to others at our detriment.  We might have to bring discipline to money matters and not expect the stork to fly in the open window with a bag full of hundred dollar bills in its beak.  Above all, don't expect a mate who is dreamy in the first week to still be dreamy in the second week if there is any financial dependence put onto them.  No way!  Especially if they don't know Neptune resides in my second house and that I dream of the money stork bringing in the bread of sustenance.  I give a lot of healing away for free, this I will continue to do.  But, I also charge.  Once I understand that charging for healing is a good thing, then it will be a good thing. And I am almost there. 

I feel astrology is freeing. I know that my dreamy romance was influenced by Neptune and the illusion was not to be grounded.  We could have grounded it if we knew before hand about delusion and then it could have been perfect.  It could have been ideal, the spirituality of Neptune could have carried it deeper.  With a keen sense of awareness, meticulous communication, sharp spiritual and relationship wisdom, and the sharing of creative pursuits, it could have been a functional castle in the sky equipped with a ladder down to earth.   But, que sera sera and what was, was.  I learned that dreams sometimes stay dreams.  But, in the case of Neptune in my 2nd house, I vow to make my dreams into reality by employing my already alive and well imagination to work for me.  I will take my never, never land mystical reality and become just that, the Magician with Neptune in the 2nd house. Watch how I create money from my dreams.  It will happen now that my dreams are rooted in the reality of helping others as I help myself.

And what have I done with my woes about that relationship?  I have used Change to combat Change.  Instead of wanting love coming from one person, I now see that I am loved by the world.  I replaced the love of one with the LOVE of the MANY.    I multiplied my gains and that diminished my loss.   Neptune, God of the Sea, is welcome in my 2nd house and in all of my houses.  I just might end up making money from healing guidance as we walk down the path towards the ocean and snorkel to our heart's content in a tropical sea.  Cheers to Neptune!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment