Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 2

These days are not consecutive.  I will label them in order, but I skip days here and there because my schedule is eclectic. 

After listening to Sanaya Roman channeling Orin on Public Recognition, it was clear that bringing in the amounts of money that we desire is directly connected to Service. When we do what we love to do and follow our Spirit Given talents, we are in Service because we are in our Joy.  If we can see the merit of Service in our contribution to the earth and its inhabitants, then abundance flows even better.  I saw clearly that my poetry is in Service. First, it is channeled; it comes from a High Source.  The kindle version of Romantic Poetry: To All the Men I've Loved serves those who read it by helping them let go of co-dependency, by helping them focus on the type of relationship they truly desire, by coping with loss, by not allowing themselves to get lost in looking for love in all of the wrong places.  In one of the poems, the line, "I no longer need your love to feel whole," is very healing.  I reread it so many times. In doing so, I got a major healing.   The realization of the power of healing from these poems helped me see my whole endeavor as one of Service.  Making money from Service feels really good to me since that is what my life is about.  In keeping congruent with my value system, I am able to prosper more easily. 

Each time I write a poem that I like, it really raises my energy vibration.  In turn, when I raise my vibration, I am able to write poetry I like.  But, it starts with first raising my vibration, then the energy is flowing and I can "hear" what to write.  Listening to the Abraham Getting into the Vortex Meditation cd is such a huge part of my day.  It guarantees an energy vibration rise.  

There is a lovely gym where I live with a treadmill overlooking mountains.  The time I spent on walking on one today was invaluable to me.  I remember when Ted passed away and how many therapists I went to.  (story is in Piece of Planet or Planet of Peace: A Journey Through Letting Go Told in Prose and Poetry available from www.EmpireOfTheSunspirit.com)  After spending much money on various therapists, I let them all go and joined a gym instead.  The hours walking on treadmills were worth their weight in gold. Everything flows better when the body has been moved well enough.  It raises the vibration quickly.  It is a continued practice. It is better if the body is moved from what brings joy.  I don't believe we should force ourselves to do things we don't want. Doing what is joyful doesn't involve coercing ourselves into things that we really don't want to do.  If we choose a type of movement that we enjoy, then everything flows better and we are not forcing ourselves, we simply do what we enjoy, like dancing, etc. 

Happenings:  I have noticed that in focusing on raising my vibration, I have brought more friends into my life.  They each add to my life in wonderful ways.   I intended to bring more people into my life and shortly after that intention a few lovely people were added almost instantly.  The Law of Attraction is in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment