Monday, September 26, 2011

day 3

I just put my 2 poetry collections on Amazon's Kindle, Romantic Poetry: To All the Men I've Loved and Poetry of My Life.  They are pending approval. 

I have been receiving huge messages for myself.  My "work" down here is to learn and implement Fun, Play, Joy and Happy.  They must me taken very seriously.  So, it is like a job for me, but it is enjoyable.  Each day I make sure is filled with that which is good for me, with that which flows and I enjoy.  I have to look at things and really ask myself if I enjoy it or a person I was spending time with.  I have been changing a lot because of this mission.  I am on a mission to raise my vibration so that my dreams can come true. 

Today I went to see my goat.  Strange thing happened, I saw a feather falling from the sky, I didn't quite see where it landed.  It felt like it landed on me, but I thought it fell off.  I was sweating and I put my head on my goat.  Hours later, when I washed my hands after visiting the goats, I noticed there was a small feather stuck above my right eyebrow.   I knew this to mean right place, right time, good things happening.   Before I left the house,  I told my mother I was going to write a parable that I would put on Kindle.  Sure enough, I went to a cool place in this summer heat and wrote that parable.  It flew out of me.  I still had that feather on my forehead.  I was so happy to have written this story which is also a children's story written for everybody that teaches what Abraham/Hicks teaches from the point of view of a fish.   Smiling ear to ear, I walked in the mall, so proud of myself for being able to take dictation from above to write that story.  While in my bliss, I met a Chinese man giving chair massages.  He noticed the feather above my brow. He told me, according to Chinese belief, that where it was placed indicated good luck.  Indeed, it did.  It was an auspicious day as I walked around with a small feather tattooed above my right brow.  My thoughts were in place and I felt good.  I have to keep watch on my thoughts and be a coach to my mind sometimes.  But, other times, my mind is cooperating and there is no need to coach.  Then things just flow and I don't have to monitor.  My mind is getting more positive now that I have made Fun, Play, Joy, Happy my full time job.  A little art work, a visit to goats, some dancing, chanting, singing, cooking, baking cookies, making salads, being in nature, walking, hiking, writing, more artwork, etc.  Abraham teaches us to let it in, to allow.  We allow by enjoying ourselves and going with the flow.  When we smile inside then what we desire is attracted to us and then manifests.  The energy of flow, of happiness, of feeling our desires here now is, according to Abraham, equivalent to many, many hours of doing action.  It is easier to be what we desire and feel it appear until it does rather than turn up the pavement in exhaustion which yields a small or no return.  Better to act from inspiration than from obligation.  More later as I continue to wear that feather on me brow, whether others or myself can see it or not, it is there now in spirit, tattooed in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment