Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 1 of experiment

I am posting here an experiment I am setting out to do in order to raise my vibration so that I might achieve my dreams and do things that the peanut gallery had taught was not possible.  I am planning on documenting this here for two reasons:  1. in case anyone might want to try something like this and wants to see what is possible and 2. for me to mark my progress in an organized fashion. 

The most important thing for us to do is to raise our energy vibration. This is a good goal to have and to begin the day with, as well as to be aware of throughout the day. There are many ways to raise the vibration, we each know or need to find out what makes us joyful.  It is important to include those joyful, fun, playful aspects into each day.  We need to know what those are. 

In each day I am planning on doing something creative that I enjoy, moving my body in a joyful fashion (this used to be called exercise, but that word does not always mean fun ways to move the body, so I am not using it here), on some days I will be with animals and in nature. Everyday, I will be listening to the cd Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditations by Esther Hicks channeling Abraham and I will meditate.  I will also listen to Public Recognition  Orin Meditations channeled by Sanaya Roman.   I plan to stretch my body to keep my joints flexible and to eat as healthy as I can.  This is a mind, body, spirit plan.  Sometimes I will share recipes, sometimes I will share stories.   I also plan to write whatever comes to me to write, it might be poetry or channeled material that gives direction from a high source, this may or may not be shared here.   I am used to doing a combination of these things, the difference here is that it is regimented. I am keeping track of what is being done and focusing on the intent of greater vibration raising.  

All of this was prompted because I am in the process of putting my poetry on Kindle, on the Amazon site. I am now editing two of my anthologies. One is entitled Romantic Poetry: To All the Men I've Loved. The other is Poetry of My Life.   I am purposefully raising my vibration so that I can make a living from my poetry.   You can imagine what I have had to go through to get to where I am now.  So many people have discouraged me from ever doing anything like this.   It felt impossible. I am embarking on the energy raising vibration in order to change my mind, my beliefs, my knowing and my life.  My intention is that my whole life will be healed by this FOCUS on raising my vibration, my dreams will come true and I will be living in the Miraculous Realm.  I will document my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment